PTA Engineering is involved in designing and coordinating the installation of electrical utility distribution systems for municipalities and campus type settings.
These projects involve replacement of existing infrastructure and are sensitive to continuity of services to existing facilities and substation design. Our firm coordinates the electrical, telephone, cable, and plumbing services during the design phase to help achieve streamlined and efficient construction.
The following companies have used PTA Engineering for their utility and distribution systems design needs:
- Bowling Green, OH
- Columbus, OH
- Newton Falls, OH
- Washington, PA
- Slippery Rock, PA
- Summa Akron City Hospital - Substation
- Akron Children's Hospital - Substation
- Westfield Insurance Companies - Campus Wide Emergency Power System
- University of Akron - Central Campus Standby Emergency Power System
- Ohio Department of Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities, Warrensville Development Center, OH - Campus Wide Electrical Distribution System
- Babcock and Wilcox, Barberton, OH - Campus Wide Below-grade Services
- Akron General Medical Center - Substation